1. Try to stay in role-play. If you have to say something out of role-play, use ( )
2. No killing another character while they are logged-off. No power playing either.
3. No anime pictures, please. Real cat pictures only.
4. Advertising will be done below only.
5. Do not bring personal drama into this site. We understand you are likely to have real life problems, but I ask that you keep personal information to a minimum.
6. I'm not very strict on cussing or sexual things. I heavily prefer that there is no mating, because there IS going to be young'uns on here (And that's tipping into bestiality) . Cussing is allowed but not excessively. Use this privilege with caution.
7. Do not spam a chat box with non-role play.
Example: (BEEEE RRIGGHHT BACKKK!!)
Example: (anyone hereeeeeee?!?!?!?)
8. Do not power play. Power playing is controlling someone else's character without their permission.
9. All characters on this site age.
10. No creating new prophecies. You must send a private message or email to Cedarstar to get it approved.
11. Once a character dies, with the exception of Clan Leaders with lives to spare, they cannot be brought back to life in anyway.
12. If you cannot respect others then you will be ignored or banned. I hope this site to become some weird happy family.
13. You must post a MINIMUM 2-3 posts a week. If you are gone longer than two weeks you will be warned, three weeks you will be removed.
14. Have a respect those older than you. I cannot stress this enough.
15. When you create a reply, one liners are highly discouraged.. Please post at minimum three lines in a reply. If you cannot, please do two.
16. Proper grammar is a must when joining this site. Common errors are understandable, but keep that on a down low.
17. Do not try to contact me at the leaders den. You may contact my character there, but not me personally. Send me a message, please.
18. If you have a high rank, you must at least have TWO other characters, one in each clan or two in one. You must also be willing to take up admin responsibilities if I am ever away.
19. As stiff as I (Cedarstar/Rose) may seem about these rules, I'm not that bad! Just remember to have fun! If and only IF you read all these, please put 'Denial' in your description when you join.